Thursday, December 28, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I remember just last year this time counting the days until David's arrival and thinking about what it would be like with him here this Christmas. I must say, it turned out to be the best Christmas ever. I think David had a blast too. He's still grasping the whole concept of the holiday.Deep down, I think he felt something. He's been so happy throughout the holidays. When he's been around other kids, it's even more magical.
We spent Christmas Eve and day with David's grandmas. It was so much fun watching him attempt to unwrap presents. On Christmas eve, he opened presents at my mom's house with my sister and her two kids. He got lots of noisy toys. Then, we spent Christmas day with my husband's mom, where he got some more noisy toys. I can't say much because we gave him noisy toys too. I'm sure it's only the beginning. We gave him this walker.
He loves it. It has all kinds of sound effects, like the ignition starting, the horn honking, and even a little radio. David especially loves it when I push him around the house on it. My husband also wanted to get David a big boy toy, an electric train set. At first, David was scared of it. I mean he cried when he saw the train coming around the track toward him. Then, he got over the fear and started anticipating the train coming. It was too cute. Before long, he was picking up the train and tracks trying to taste them. Oh, I can't wait for next year!

No comments: