Tuesday, January 09, 2007

FIRST STEPS!

Of course, I wasn't able tocapture the moment on film as it happened. David had a very eventful day on Sunday. He took his first steps. My husband was on the floor with David playing. I was standing talking to my husband, when all of a sudden David decide to just walk on over to his walker. He took three steps before he fell and started to crawl. We were excited and he was just as excited. I tried to get him to do it again, he wouldn't. He took a few more steps yesterday and today. I always seem to miss getting it on camera or video. So now I have both on standby and ready to go in case he tries again tomorrow. This is so exciting!

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

i can't even believe it!!! i'm dying over here! that's wonderful!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That is great. I am suprised i didnt get a phone call. time to lock up and child proof!