Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NAPS IN THE SWING ARE COMING TO AN END...


I realized today that the days of allowing my son to nap in the swing are coming to an end and soon. Lately, he's falling asleep hanging over the toy bars. Sometimes he's hanging off the side of the swing. I'm so sad. What am I going to do?? Up until now, it's been the easiest way to get him to take his naps during the day. He's still adjusting to the crib at night. Sometimes it's easy and other times it's a long drawn-out fight.
Oh well, I'm not ready to give up the swing just yet. It's what works, without a tantrum.

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

I love his little hair! He's too cute! Yeah, Aidan started doing the same thing, getting all slumped over in the swing. I just had to start his naps in the crib, which was hard at first, believe me. But he seems to do okay now. I'm sure David will eventually get used to it too. The beginning always stinks!

Unknown said...

girl. if he's comfortable. i would stay stick with it. he looks just like my "senior" father when hes taking a nap.