I'M SO SLIPPING WITH THE BLOG!
Okay, this is so sad. I looked at my last post just now and it was back in April. April!! That's way too long. I've just gotten away from blogging I suppose and I don't know why. I've been saying for a couple of months now how I need to update and I just don't get around to it. There's really no excuse. I spend time reading other blogs and surfing the web or responding to e-mails so why haven't I updated my blog. No reason...pure laziness I suppose.
My fellow blog readers you must hold me to updating my blog more often than what I've been doing. If you catch me slipping, shoot me an e-mail.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hey i just look on occassion to see new photos of david. but i guess you are a bit busy posting pictures of Wii's....
i was wondering when you'd come back!! yayyyy!!! missed ya!!! keep em coming!
Post a Comment