PROGRESS
Yes, yes.. some progress. Last night my munchkin finally slept through the night (according to the books). He went down around 6:30 pm. He slept until almost 12. Then, I fed him and rocked him back to sleep. He didn't get up again until right at 5am. I was so happy that I could hardly sleep. Every hour I'm waking up thinking. He's still asleep. Or, I hear the slightest stir from hear in the other room and wonder is he waking up now? It's just a little paranoia I guess. I'm just so used to him getting up after 2 1/2 hours of sleep like clockwork. Don't get me wrong. I'm so thankful right now for last night. The only downside is my breast have to get use to this. I woke feeling really engorged. I kept holding thinking, surely he'll wake up any moment now. If it happens tonight, I'm definitely pumping. I sure hope tonight is a repeat.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment