MOVING OUT
David is turning into the typical kid sleeper. He's been all over the bed these days. It's to the point, we had to kick him out. Yes, it sucks having to get up 2-3 times a night when he wakes. (No, he's still not sleeping through the night yet. ) But, in those 2-4 hour stretches, I would like to sleep in peace. The other night he had his butt in my face. One night he was laying sideways in the bed with his feet in my face. Then, at some point in the night I'm sleeping all the way on the edge of the bed. I mean to the point where I'm literally about to fall out. Sometimes he just plays with my lip until I wake up. Then, he starts crawling all over the bed saying de de de da a de de... and chasing after our cat (Asia). She's smart, she leaves. Last night, I officially decided it was time for him to go. It's too bad because I really did like cuddling with him a night. Oh well (sigh). The last couple of nights I've noticed he sleeps a whole lot better in his own bed. That makes for a better night for all of us.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment