COLD!
David has another word under his belt, "cold." Today we were eating a popsicle. He started to shiver after taking a bite. I said "cold." He repeated me, "cold." Then, he said it again. So, I yell to my husband, excitedly, "David said cold..David said cold."
So, I tried to get him to say it again. He wouldn't of course at the time. A little later, my husband got him to say it again. Before long, he was saying cold over and over and over again. David has been working on the "kuh" sound for the past couple of days, so he was bound to blurt out some c word.
It's not really his first word, but we sure were treating it like it was. He has said hey since he was about 8 or 9 months. A couple of weeks ago, he said bye now that I think about it. It was exciting to hear him say a new word. Of course, I had to call our family to tell them all about it.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Too funny. Glad to see some new info. You'll have to get him on video dancing and post that one day.
Post a Comment