THE KID IS TAKING OVER
Slowly, but surely my well decorated home is turning into playroom after playroom. I wasn't expecting this for at least another year or two. I can only imagine that it's going to get worse. With David walking (I mean walking really well these days), he drags toys and strange objects like the plunger yes.. the plunger all over the house. I had to hide it.
I'm constantly picking up after him and trying to keep order with them. My husband says what's the use. David has so many unconventional toys that it makes it hard. I mean like an old game controller, phone cord, oatmeal can, pamper's box. Somehow, these things do amuse him more than his regular toys.
We also had to take the coffee table and an end table out of the living room after David had a couple of head bumps. I had been trying to tell husband this. He finally got it after my pumpkin's recent head bump. It left a scratch. Hubby felt sad as I did and immediately removed the coffee table. I must say, David loves his new space. He has lots more room to play and sprawl toys everywhere. My home is slowly going to the new kid on the block.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh gosh!! this mobility thing is crazy!!! and why is it that all of the kitchen utensils are so much more fun to him than all of his toys???? too funny. miss you and that little pumpkin!!!
Post a Comment