It's been hard to post lately. E-bay has kept me so busy in between keeping up with David. Yes, I have to keep an eye on him every second now. He's all over the place. He's facinated with cords, especialy the ones by the computer. I don't know how I'm supposed to hide them. I give him distraction items like the old telephone, a strap to my camera case, an empty box. He'll play with them a moment and then he's back to the cords. So, we usually just end up moving to another room. David finally mastered the "normal" crawl and man he moves fast. Sometimes I can turn my head for a split second and he's already in another room. 
This morning he reminded me of the Pamper's baby. He's just moving around in his diaper all free. I love that he's mobile. He'll follow me from one room to the other until he gets upset that I keep moving around on him. He gets tired of trying to keep up with me. Then he'll just take a knee and cry until I pick him up. It's so cute. I do have other updates. David has two teeth that have come in at the bottom. I tried to get a picture. This is as good as it gets for now.
They starting popping in a couple of weeks ago. I knew they were coming because just as we got him to sleep almost 8 hours at night. The next week he was waking up every 2 hours or so. I got so frustrated. Hubby just looks at me and says what's the problem. I thought we got this sleep thing down. I'm like me too. Then, we checked his mouth and felt two little nubs breaking through the surface. The light bulb went off. So, that was the problem. We started to give him medicine. It helped some, but not a whole lot. Sleep is getting a little better. Most nights we have to just put him in the swing for a half the night to get good rest. I hate doing it, but it's what works for now. I think he may be working on other teeth too. We're just continuing to give him teething tablets or Tylenol. I just keep in mind what a friend once told me before Baby David came, "This too shall pass."

This morning he reminded me of the Pamper's baby. He's just moving around in his diaper all free. I love that he's mobile. He'll follow me from one room to the other until he gets upset that I keep moving around on him. He gets tired of trying to keep up with me. Then he'll just take a knee and cry until I pick him up. It's so cute. I do have other updates. David has two teeth that have come in at the bottom. I tried to get a picture. This is as good as it gets for now.
They starting popping in a couple of weeks ago. I knew they were coming because just as we got him to sleep almost 8 hours at night. The next week he was waking up every 2 hours or so. I got so frustrated. Hubby just looks at me and says what's the problem. I thought we got this sleep thing down. I'm like me too. Then, we checked his mouth and felt two little nubs breaking through the surface. The light bulb went off. So, that was the problem. We started to give him medicine. It helped some, but not a whole lot. Sleep is getting a little better. Most nights we have to just put him in the swing for a half the night to get good rest. I hate doing it, but it's what works for now. I think he may be working on other teeth too. We're just continuing to give him teething tablets or Tylenol. I just keep in mind what a friend once told me before Baby David came, "This too shall pass."

1 comment:
TEETH!! Wow! I didnt realize we were at this stage.
Post a Comment