skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CURIOUS DAVID
Life is one big adventure!
Thursday, October 05, 2006
I
JUST NEED A FEW ZZZ'S.....
We spent the day at my aunt's company picnic. I think it wore David out.
He spent most of the day people watching. It got to the point that he couldn't hold on any longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Kids are wonderful, but I like mine barbecued. -Bob Hope-
About Me
Connie T.
View my complete profile
Favorite Blogs
The Mis-Adventures of Captain Poopy
The Life And Times of This New Mommy
Stream of Consciousness
Purple is a Fruit
Motherhood Unscripted
Joyride Through Insanity
Chaotic Home
Favorite Links
Personality quiz
I Love Paula Deen!
Breastfeeding Tips/Parenting Info
Blog Archive
October
(3)
September
(4)
August
(1)
April
(2)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(3)
December
(7)
November
(10)
October
(24)
September
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment