David has gotten to the point where he likes to chew, taste, gnaw, drool (you name it)......on everything. I know he must be teething. We've seen the outlines at the bottom. So far, no signs of any teeth poking through just yet. He chews on stroller tray table when we're walking every morning. He drools all over his car seat straps. Today, I couldn't even make it through Kohl's. He was pulling at every hanger on the racks so he could drool on them. I was constantly picking up clothes in the aisles. I just wanted to get out of there. Eventually, he started pulling at the hanged clothing I was holding in my hands. He started to drool all over them. When I took them away, he would just reach for the tags on the clothes and drool on them. I couldn't make it to the register fast enough. I know what you're thinking. You've got to give him drool toys. I do, but he rejects them. He would prefer to drool all over my magazines, my car keys, my necklace..anything but the drool toys. Oh well...
Friday, October 06, 2006
EVERYTHING TASTES GOOD!
David has gotten to the point where he likes to chew, taste, gnaw, drool (you name it)......on everything. I know he must be teething. We've seen the outlines at the bottom. So far, no signs of any teeth poking through just yet. He chews on stroller tray table when we're walking every morning. He drools all over his car seat straps. Today, I couldn't even make it through Kohl's. He was pulling at every hanger on the racks so he could drool on them. I was constantly picking up clothes in the aisles. I just wanted to get out of there. Eventually, he started pulling at the hanged clothing I was holding in my hands. He started to drool all over them. When I took them away, he would just reach for the tags on the clothes and drool on them. I couldn't make it to the register fast enough. I know what you're thinking. You've got to give him drool toys. I do, but he rejects them. He would prefer to drool all over my magazines, my car keys, my necklace..anything but the drool toys. Oh well...
David has gotten to the point where he likes to chew, taste, gnaw, drool (you name it)......on everything. I know he must be teething. We've seen the outlines at the bottom. So far, no signs of any teeth poking through just yet. He chews on stroller tray table when we're walking every morning. He drools all over his car seat straps. Today, I couldn't even make it through Kohl's. He was pulling at every hanger on the racks so he could drool on them. I was constantly picking up clothes in the aisles. I just wanted to get out of there. Eventually, he started pulling at the hanged clothing I was holding in my hands. He started to drool all over them. When I took them away, he would just reach for the tags on the clothes and drool on them. I couldn't make it to the register fast enough. I know what you're thinking. You've got to give him drool toys. I do, but he rejects them. He would prefer to drool all over my magazines, my car keys, my necklace..anything but the drool toys. Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment